Friday, August 1, 2014

Review: Beach Balls (Balls to the Wall #3) by Tara Lain

Blurb:
Adam James is so far in the closet he could find Narnia. But coming out would threaten all he's built as the lead attorney for WMA Development and the million dollars he can get when he finishes pushing a big land remediation project through the City Council. Then on an early morning scuba dive, Adam meets a tall, lean rebreather diver named Sky who makes him want to live a different life. But Adam's dreams are shattered when he walks into the council meeting and finds the fire-breathing environmentalist who's screwing up his chances of winning is none other than the same beautiful man. Sky Sea Mickeljohn doesn't compromise, so how could he find himself lusting after a damned developer? And what happens when someone opens Adam's closet door? These two better start telling the truth if they're ever going to find world peace.

My Thoughts:
Both of these guys are smoking hot! Of course that can be expected from Tara Lain, all her boys are beautiful! This is the third book in the series, but I found this one very different from the first two. I loved how it was a developer/attorney and an environmentalist, two opposite sides of the coin, yet they were unable to stop the attraction between them.

Adam and Sky were remarkable characters and I loved reading their story. This series has become a favorite of mine and I am really excited to read the next one.

Rating: 5 Stars

Add to Goodreads

Buy from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)