Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: His Girl Friday by Ellen March






His Girl Friday by Ellen March



Description:



Sally Friday is a mess. Not only is she tortured by self-doubt, but she is
also clumsy and has no fashion sense. However, these qualities are exactly what her boss is
counting on when she sends her to spy on reclusive millionaire playboy, Roman Daniels. Sally,
normally an office clerk for the gossip magazine, Normandy, interviews for the position as
Roman’s new secretary. 




His jealous PA, Antonia, immediately
hires the girl, confident that her disheveled appearance will make her invisible to Roman’s
wandering eye. Reliably disaster-prone, Sally makes a memorable first impression, and Roman
wonders if he will survive her employment. But there is something about Sally that Roman can’t
dismiss. Unlike every other woman, she is unswayed by his masculine good looks, and he
keeps catching intriguing glimpses of her feminine potential. When Sally takes
a midnight dip in his pool, Roman makes an eye-popping discovery: Sally is hiding a
luscious hour-glass figure beneath those baggy clothes. Her hidden assets as well as her
refreshing innocence have Roman hooked. 




That is, until his growing feelings and
fear of commitment get in the way and he decides to back off. With the help of Roman’s best
friend Paul, Sally plays to Roman’s jealousy and gives him a taste of his own medicine. But what
will Roman do when Sally's deceit is revealed?






Review:

It is not often that I read M/F anymore, but every once in awhile one comes my way that sounds intriguing and I simply can not pass it up, this was the case with His Girl Friday. I am so glad that I read this one.
Roman was a horrible man, I could not stand him for the first half of the book. I thought he was rude and obnoxious, not to mention a womanizer.  Sally was a mess, she is clumsy and uncoordinated, and she hides herself under baggy ugly clothes. I ended up really loving this book. Even Roman turned around for me. I will definitely be reading more by Ellen March in the future.

Rating: 5 Stars





Enter to Win! 



About the
Author:





Hello and welcome to my corner
of the world :)

 

I live on top of a mountain in Wales ideal in the summer not so in
the winter months or when it rains, which is a lot in Wales!

 

My three children have left home, however my life is still manic. I
live with my husband he sadly won’t leave home but I live in hope
(joke). I have one suicidal cat that really does
have nine lives.

 

I have five Alaskan Malamutes. They own me literally as I never go
anywhere without taking their hair with me, they insist! My hobbies are
showing and working them.

 

My first love though is writing, it’s a total escape for me my
selfish time :) Writing my books takes me from the mundane chores of
work into another universe.

 

Since a child I devoured any written word and enjoy acting out my fantasies in print.

 



My ambition is to pack in my nine to five job and become a full time
writer. Another one of my many dreams. I have stockpiled work of
various genres, including my first love erotic romance,
followed by psychological thrillers and supernatural so be prepared I
am making my mark on the world of literature 


Social Links:  


Website  Twitter  Facebook  Goodreads  Fanny
Press





Buy Links:



Amazon 
B&N  



Tour Coordinator:




I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews





Please check out the other stops on this tour
today:


This post contains Affiliate
Links.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)