Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: Boots and Leather by T. Strange



Blurb:
Gavin has been going to motorcycle shows for years, hoping to find a hot biker who will introduce him to the BDSM he craves. After years of searching, he meets Terry, who seems to be exactly what he’s been looking for, and vice versa. Before they can play, Gavin has to learn about the differences between fantasy and reality.

My Thoughts:
I was drawn into this story from the very beginning. I was intrigued by Gavin's fantasy and Terry was the perfect fantasy man! This one is pretty short, but T. Strange manages to get the point across and did it very well. I breezed through right before bed and definitely had sweet dreams :-) Now the morning after I can finally jot my thoughts down. I was definitely down a bit when I got to the end, I wanted more from these characters, I wanted to know what would happen next. (However there is always a possibility that T. Strange will revisit Gavin and Terry in the future.) In my opinion this is a great story for anyone looking for a short M/M romance.  It would be a good one to fit in before bed or when you don't feel like starting a full novel. I would definitely give this one a shot, you won't be disappointed. 

**I recieved a free copy of this book for review from the author but that has in no way effected my opinion.**

Rating: 4*

Book Buy links:
Torquere


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)