Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: Amber by T. Strange


Blurb:
Anthony was a painter until he lost the ability to see color. Worse than color blindness, the edges of objects and people blur together, making it almost impossible for Anthony to interact with anyone or anything. After retreating from the world for decades, he sees a glimpse of yellow that leads him to a musician, Teague. At first Anthony is frightened and overwhelmed by the color, but he can’t stay away from Teague for long. He finds the courage to confront Teague and explain his unusual problem and Teague’s role in helping him. To Anthony’s relief, Teague believes him. Very quickly, they both suspect that getting the colors back is more important to Anthony than his relationship with Teague. If Anthony pushes too hard, he’ll lose Teague, and possibly the colors, forever.

My Thoughts:
I was really excited to start this story. It starts off with Anthony losing the ability to see color, nothing leads up to it other than seeing a fortune teller. I guess what I am getting at is that there is no medical reason why he lost it, it just happened. This had to be devastating, Anthony is  a painter *gasp* that would be like a chef losing the ability to taste! I really felt for Anthony. Then he sees yellow on a poster and the color leads him to Teague. Now Teague I really liked, he was sweet and sexy but a little too trusting. I was surprised when he allowed things to progress as fast as they did.  I really don't want to give too much away because this one deserves a chance to be enjoyed. 

**I recieved a free copy of this book for review from the author but that has in no way effected my opinion.**

Rating: 4*

Book Buy links: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)