Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Unbound (Freedom #3) by Jessica Freely


Blurb:
When Larke met Droje his whole world changed. Now he's left behind everything he's ever known to join Droje's band of freedom fighters. Life on the run is full of perils but Larke doesn't care so long as he's by Droje's side. Everyday he's discovering more-- about who he is, who he can become, and the unprecedented feelings he has for Droje. But when an enemy from within nearly costs Larke his life, Droje's efforts to protect him could end their relationship and rob Larke of his chance to help the rebellion as only he can. In this third volume of the Freedom series, Larke learns that before he can free others, he must first free himself.

My Thoughts:
I have been reading and reviewing this series all along and I absolutely love it. I think the world that Ms. Freely has created is fantastic and certainly one that I could get lost in. I also think that because of these books the sci-fi genre is really growing on me as well.
I just love Droje and Larke! I love how they are with each other even though in this one Droje made me angry by pushing Larke away, even though his motive was pure. I really want to read more from this world very very soon. I can not recommend these books enough. They are short and do not take very long to get through, but the characters will certainly draw you in and make you want to stay with them.

Rating: 5*

Add Series on Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)