Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Graphics!

Hey everyone! I have finally added most of my new graphics and really wanted to do a shout out to Faye @ A Daydreamer's Thoughts, the designer.
I mean I just love them and they fit so well! Faye took the little bit of information I gave her and ran with it then got back to me with such an original and amazing design, I just Love it!
Faye does it all: blog buttons, social media buttons, banners, background, facebook covers and icons. You name it and she can do it!
She is still offering her work for FREE so if your interested in having her do something for you check out her Graphics Shop and drop her a line!
Thank you again Faye! Have I mentioned that I love them...

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love it Wendy! She did a great job! It matches your blog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye did an excellent job! Thanks Sonnie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)