Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Caribbean Casanova (Under the Caribbean Sun #2) by

Goodreads Summary:

"Of all the islands in all the world, she's come to his. "

"Under the Caribbean Sun, Book 2"

Holly Hansen has sacrificed too much to let anything-"especially" a man-get in the way of making her clothing line a success. When she arrives on the island of Anguilla, she zeroes in on the biggest threat to her make-or-break photo shoot. At six-and-a-half foot of sculpted Dutch muscle, Harmannus Prinsen is every inch the womanizer of Caribbean legend, but he will "not" be seducing any of her models. She knows exactly how to make sure of it. Make the girls think he's taken.

Harm is stunned when the curvaceous beauty greets him with a mind-numbing kiss. She's the embodiment of every pin-up portrait he collected as a teen, with a sassy tongue and a body that begs for his touch. Sure, he'll pretend to be her date...but only if they "really" date.

Despite her best efforts to remain immune to his charms, Holly finds herself falling for the man behind the myth. She begins to wonder which island she belongs on...Manhattan or Anguilla.

Warning: Contains an island bad boy with an orgasmic library, and a career-focused heroine who learns that being the focus of one man's...attentions...isn't so bad. Clothing optional.

My Thoughts:

I absolutely loved this book! It was hot, sexy and romantic. I really fell for Harm, he is just the kind of hero every woman loves to read about. Harm and Holly have a special connection. The witty banter between them made me laugh at times. It just made the book that much more enjoyable. I really loved the epilogue too. It was perfect.
This book is well written and a joy to read. I am looking forward to reading more of Jenna's work.

*I recieved this book for review but that has in no way effected my opinion.*

Overall Rating: 5*

Buy it from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Add it to Goodreads

Find the author on Goodreads or her Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)